A Photography Blog

/rachel hulin

Miscellaneous

Friday Round-Up! With Kate Steciw!

OK, friends. A treat today. I’m going to let you in on a secret: Friday Round Up, with Kate Steciw. Every week the brilliant Kate sends an email with images she’s collected in the last seven days. They range from understated hilarity to unintentionally embarrassing, to downright… inexplicable. You’ll see what I mean, because I’m showing you 16 of Kate’s best right here, right now.

9cyPFQbgCq3anz5eADnyW2gxo1_500.jpg

-20.jpg

-21.jpg

-24.jpg

GZbqLZ3AXq20nx45XShzSxgNo1_500.jpg

Re8LABwxdq6b1ythA5HfUBN1o1_500.jpg
More about FRU:

“Friday Round-up is an anti-blogging exercise. Every Friday I send a selection of found images to whomever would like to receive them. There are no words only pictures. If you would like to receive the Friday Round-Up or have questions about it’s purpose or origins, send me an e-mail (kate@katesteciw.com) and include Friday Roundup in your subject line. Subscribers are encouraged to “reply” or “reply all” with their own selections but asked to limit their responses to Fridays.”

_

Have a pleasantly odd weekend, friends.

6 comments

1. Gustaf - July 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Nice. I think I recognise that first one from awkwardfamilyphotos.com. I love that site.

2. brian faini - July 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Im going to need that t-shirt…

3. matt - July 25, 2009 3:58 pm

way to sneak in the kikai

4. Sarah - July 30, 2009 11:56 am

Too fabulous! Freaky that yesterday, while helping a photog friend look for inspiration for upcoming jazz quartet shoot, I saw the ‘Let Me Touch Him” album cover. Very keen on the gray suit repetition. Also a lesson on why copy editors are a worthwhile hire to any job :)

5. Richmonde - September 9, 2009 6:53 pm

>>copy editors are a worthwhile hire to any job<< Say it loud! Like the pictures too.

6. Crystal Kay - February 1, 2010 12:46 am

I enjoy your art and would love to be added to your Friday group. Do I need a website?